Ranked as the most open market in the world with silky smoothness in doing business. Evidenced by the 7th least corrupt country in the world reputation. Singapore represents a near Utopia for anyone seeking to establish a business or just trying to make a living. This may perhaps explain why you are here. Perhaps chasing entrepreneurial dreams is not even why you are here and you have moved for some reason or the other, we know that there is one thing that you definitely will need and that is money. Given the back breaking bureaucracy of the banking system, the need for a friendly personal loan alternative thus emerged. Since banks only offer personal loan amounts of at least $10,000, we at cash direct offer personal loan amounts from as low as $300 to $10,000. Yeah, we got you.
This is why we, Cash Direct Pte Ltd, a Licensed moneylender (Private Lender) located in Vision Exchange, Jurong East in Singapore, were made for you.And by that, we mean we were made to cater for your every loan need regardless of whether they are business oriented or personal issues oriented.
We recognize that the factors that drive humans to seek extra financial support are not necessarily pleasant. Therefore, in a bid to help you get out of a difficult personal situation or to expand a growing business you have started here into a business force to be reckoned with, we provide financial help by offering unbeatable low interest rates and a flexible repayment system that would totally suit you making sure you feel at home here even so far away from your own home.
Here at Cash Direct Pte Ltd., we further lessen the strain of taking out a loan by ensuring that you do not have to bother about providing either collateral or a guarantor or even make a deposit. With our committed, professional and friendly loan officers, we are that one small step you need to make to obtain financial ease! No wonder we have high approval rates here at Cash Direct Pte Ltd.
Foreigners eligible to receive a loan from us include:
- Expatriates and foreigners holding SPass
- Expatriates and foreigners holding Epass
- Expatriates and foreigners holding work permit
- Expatriates and foreigners with any other proof of employment in Singapore
- Expatriates and foreigners with a tenancy agreement.
Anchored on our belief that obtaining a loan should not constitute undue mental duress, we have set up a personal loan system that allows you avoid the bottleneck of providing a valuable asset of yours as collateral with a wide array of repayment plans which include:
- Weekly Loans: This plan basically allows you to take up a loan with Cash Direct Pte. Ltd. and then pay back on a weekly installment basis.
- Bi-Weekly Loans: If you choose to opt for this plan, you have the payment flexibility of a biweekly installment repayment system.
- Payday Loans: Suppose you cannot afford to pay us back at the scheduled time plans stated above, we have another payment plan that lets you pay exactly one month after you take out the loan giving you ample time to sort your finances together.
If the loan you are looking to take out is a business loan, you have a licensed money lender in Singapore that you can trust. Without blowing our trumpet, we undoubtedly offer the best business loan deal in Singapore.
We should add that obtaining a business loan is perhaps a more complicated affair in terms of payment and documents needed as compared to a regular foreigner personal loan. The difference in obtaining this load also extends into the processing time and we assure you that this is to ensure that we are of optimum service to you. Depending on the loan amount you intend to take out, obtaining a business loan can take up to 5-7 working days to process.
As a matter of formality, we require business owners to fill out a loan application in the loan office which is located at Vision Exchange, 2nd CBD area in Singapore. Please note that the loan amount and repayment method will be subject to approval.
Upon approval, you will be duly notified of when to come pick up your loan sum.
To ease this process for you, here is a list of things we want you to get ready before you pay us a visit:
- Your company’s BizFile
- Your company’s bank statements over the last 6 months
- A copy of the identity card (front and back) of all directors and shareholders
- Financial report over the last 2 years
- All directors and shareholders’ notice of assessment
- All directors and shareholders’ CBS report (can be bought from http://www.creditbureau.com.sg)
- Staff CPF contribution statement (if any) from the latest month
- Foreign levy statement (if any) from the latest month
- Tenancy agreement
Here’s some additional information for you to have:
- Please bring along all relevant documents for your loan application.
- Be prepared to fill out a loan form and answer a few clearance questions from our loan officer.
- Based on your salary, our loan officer will determine your eligibility to take up a loan, your maximum loan amount and your repayment scheme (weekly, bi-weekly, etc.).
- When all these check out, you will receive a loan contract and full loan cash right after.
We have an interest rate of 4%/month and details of the interest rate will be included in the contract following a detailed explanation by the loan officer
And because we value your time, you would be pleased to know that it only takes 20 minutes to fill out a loan application and then obtain a loan right after!
So relax, being a foreigner in Singapore does not mean you should not have access to the very best in terms of loan financing. Contact us today and let us help you fulfill all you loan financing needs.